Our Parks and Open Space System
The City of Arvada manages a 4,200-acre system of parks, open spaces, and trails guided by the Parks Master Plan. The parks system includes 90+ neighborhood parks, one within a ten-minute walk of every residence in our community.
- Renting a park pavilion (April 1 through Sept. 30)
- Park maintenance
- Plant-A-Tree Program (May through September)
- Arvada's Urban Forest
- Adopt-A-Trail (Currently full)
- Snow removal on park trails
- Splashpad at Ralston Central Park (Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- Olde Town Water Fountain (May 27 through Sept. 30)
- Boat Usage on Arvada lakes
- Submit a parks maintenance request via Ask Arvada
Please contact Parks Maintenance at 720-898-7410
Hours: Monday - Thursday 6:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.; Fridays 6:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.