The City of Arvada’s Homeless Navigation Program (AHNP) is part of the Jefferson County municipal and county-based homeless navigators, who work directly with persons experiencing homelessness or are at imminent risk of homelessness. Navigators assist those experiencing a housing crisis to access services and resources to obtain and maintain stable housing. Donations to the program can be made through a partnership with The Community First Foundation.
How You Can Help
The AHNP accepts donations through The Community First Foundation throughout the year. If you are interested in helping those experiencing a housing crisis, please consider donating to this very important cause. Thank you for your support!
Your donations will pay for
• Transportation (RTD voucher, bus tickets)
• Move-in kits (mattresses, cleaning items, toilet paper, soap, microwave, etc.)
• Security deposits for housing
• Fees for vital documents
• Emergency motel vouchers
• Basic needs (socks, gloves, snacks)
City of Arvada Housing Director Carrie Espinosa, email@example.com
- by Community and Economic Development