Skip Main Navigation
Skip to Content

Report a Minor Traffic Accident

Do you need to report a minor traffic accident in Arvada? You can do so using the Colorado State Patrol's online system.  The Arvada Police Department does not take over-the-counter accident reports on a walk-in basis. Citizens involved in a minor accident in the City of Arvada should visit within 30 days to file an accident report.

Use the CSP Website: 

  • if an accident alert was in effect at the time the accident occurred;

  • if a hit and run accident occurs on private property and there is no suspect information; 

  • if drivers have exchanged information and left the scene; or, 

  • if minor accident occurred on private property.